Monday, October 19, 2015

Update! Very long overdue +166 days

My hair is back. It looks like I have a pixie cut and people have been complimenting me on my new haircut. I'm still hoping that it grows fast!

Recovery really is like a rollercoaster. I have had great days and not so great days. My walking,
which was better is not so great this week.

My physical therapist released me from her care and now I'm on my own. I started going back to my
gym about 6 weeks ago. At first I was only doing the elliptical machine, weights and stretching.
Now I am going to Pure Barre classes. The Pure Barre classes are a combo of Pilates, dance, cardio and strength training. This is a video of a Pure Barre class. Not the one that I am going to, but it will give you an idea of what it is about.

Pure Barre Class

I go to the Pure Barre class on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays and I go to yoga on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

The oncologist is having me come once a month now. Last week my WBC was up to 5.7 so
we were all happy about that!

More later!




No comments:

Post a Comment