Tuesday, June 30, 2015

+54 Days


It has been very hot in Montana the last 4 days. About 97 degrees. This is a picture of what
the dogs have been doing for the last 4 days. It is much too hot for them to go outside!
Even though they have their own kiddie pool in the shade.
I am doing surprisingly well in the heat. My husband is still doing all the shopping
and I have not been to a store yet!

My appointment yesterday with the Oncologist went really well. She does want me
to stick with the diet of no fresh fruits or vegetables until I am at +90 days.
Also no yogurt. She did say that I can start venturing out if I am not in a crowd or
around sick people. Well, I am now a germaphobe so that is no problem.

As far as my blood goes, my tests yesterday were really good.


I think that staying home for the next 4 weeks will be alright. I am keeping busy
knitting, reading, walking (when it is not 100° outside) cleaning my office, etc...
I have amazing friends that come and visit too. 

The Doctor told me that I need to start Physical Therapy. I'm going to my first a
appointment in a few minutes. I will write about this later.  Hope everyone is enjoying
the Summer!!


No comments:

Post a Comment