Friday, April 10, 2015

Countdown to lift-off: 12 days until we leave!

My test's are done. I need to go to the hospital and get all the hard copies and cd's, but the hard part is over.  I am getting my packing list ready and a list for my amazing husband of all the things he will need to take over when I am in Israel.

My husband is my number one supporter!  He will be taking care of everything while I have my HSCT. Not only will he be working, he will be taking care of my parents, 3 dogs, one cat, and all of the things that I do everyday. To top it off, he will have to take care of me when I get home!
I am so thankful for my husband and family!!

I'm blessed to have a very close friend, Marilyn,  that is going with me to Israel. Marilyn is taking 6 weeks off work and putting her life on hold to take care of me during my treatment. Words can not express how thankful I am for her!!

Marilyn and I are members of P.E.O.  At our meeting yesterday the woman surprised us with a going away gift!


As you can see in the picture, our gift has all of the necessary things for our plane ride!  The chocolates are from La Chatelaine and the caramels are from Bequet Caramel. I am only pointing out where the candy is from because both of these candy company's are right here in Bozeman, Montana and we are very proud of our local businesses!  I am predicting that the candy won't make it to Israel. It will probably be eaten before we even get to Newark. The women in our P.E.O chapter are very special friends and I am so thankful for each and every one of them!



No comments:

Post a Comment